UNSubscribe / Set Options
- The Optic Glioma mailing list is a group of optic glioma patients, parents, caregivers
and medical professionals who exchange messages on the internet.
- Everyone is welcome to join.
- It works via e-mail. When someone from the group sends a message to the main computer,
it is redistributed to the entrie group. If you respond to the message, it gets sent
back to everyone else in the group.
- There are no costs involved, other than that of your internet connection
- EVERYONE who has an interest in brainstem tumors, either as a patient or medical professional, should join.
Subscribe To The Optic Glioma List
For the e-mail address, make sure you use the format that enables you to get mail from the internet.
For example, AOL users, add "@aol.com" to their screen names.
Compuserve users, replace any commas in the name, and add "@compuserve.com".
Clich HERE to go the the OneList Control Panel. Sign in and select the Optic-glioma list, then follow the instructions on how to unsubscribe and set options!