- This group is
for brain tumor patients or caregivers who are interested in the Novocure TTF (tumor treating Field devices). This device is a noninvasive treatment for brain tumors. It is now FDA approved in the USA for recurrent glioblastoma multiforme.
- Everyone is welcome to join.
- It works via e-mail. When someone from the group sends a message to the main computer,
it is redistributed to the entire group. If you respond to the message, it gets sent
back to everyone else in the group.
- There are no costs involved, other than that of your internet connection
- EVERYONE who has an interest in brain tumor treatments, either as a patient or medical professional, should join.
- Disucssion is limited to talking about the device and the trial. For other treatments, use the braintumor-treatment group.
- This group is NOT affiliated with the company that makes the device. For details on the company, go to novocuretrial.com
Subscribe To The Brain-Novocure Group
For the e-mail address, make sure you use the format that enables you to get mail from the internet.
For example, AOL users, add "@aol.com" to their screen names.